Tripp Lite SMART1200XLHG 1000VA 750W UPS Smart Tower Hospital Medical AVR 120V USB DB9, 4 Outlets
Brand: Tripp Lite
- 1000VA / 1kVA line interactive, extended run tower UPS
- Maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 82 to 142V
- Features include serial port, hospital grade plug & outlets, built-in isolation transformer and UL 60601-1 listing
- Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P (120V 15A) / Output: 4 Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15R (120V)
- Reduce cumulative shock potential to less than 100 microamps.
Publisher: Tripp Lite
UL 60601-1 Compliant Protection for the Patient Care Area
UL 60601-1 compliance is required for UPS systems within patient care areas. Get complete, compliant power protection with Tripp Lite’s SMART1200XLHG SmartPro Medical UPS System. The SMART1200XLHG provides full UL 60601-1 compliance and protects connected medical equipment against data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. The SMART1200XLHG is fully approved for use within patient care areas and features 4 hospital-grade 5-15R outlets. Featuring a 1000VA/750W capacity and advanced line-interactive operation, it provides regulated 120V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages. Large internal batteries support connected equipment during blackouts. The SMART1200XLHG features a USB communication port that works with included PowerAlert software to provide UPS and site power monitoring plus automatic file saves and safe unattended shutdown of connected equipment in the event of a prolonged power failure. For peace of mind, the SMART1200XLHG comes backed by a 2-year warranty.
Full Isolation and Shock Prevention
With built-in Faraday shielding and high-quality, hospital-grade AC receptacles, the SMART1200XLHG pro
Package Dimensions: 18.3 x 13.4 x 12.3 inches