Tripp Lite N201-001-WH 1 Foot CAT6 Gigabit Snagless RJ45 Patch Cable M/m (White)
- 1 FT: Distribute data, voice and video at higher speeds with Tripp Lite's Category 6 molded patch cable. Ideal solution for connecting high-speed network components like computers, printers, Internet-enabled gaming systems, copy machines, routers and modems. Length: 1 ft. / Color: White / Connectors: RJ45 male.
- SNAGLESS DESIGN: Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. Ideal Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable. This 1' cable delivers a stable performance up to 550MHz. Designed to meet Category 6 specifications.
- CERTIFIED PREMIUM QUALITY: Comes UL verified and meets the most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11). Constructed with high-quality copper wire and rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use.
- WHITE CAT6 CABLE: This short white CAT6 cable ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your local area network application. Cat6 cables (also called network cables, patch cables, computer cables, Ethernet cables and LAN cables) are used to connect components like printers, computers, copy machines, routers, servers, modems, switches and Cat6 audio/video products.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for life. If the product should prove defective, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance, trouble-shooting techniques or configuration help.
- Network Cable Type:Patch Cable
- Cable Technology:Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Left Connector Type:RJ-45
Publisher: TRIPP LITE
Release Date: 01-03-2019
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.0 x 0.2 inches