Tripp Lite DVI-I Dual Link Digital and Analog Monitor Cable (DVI-I M/M), 2560 x 1600, 15-ft. (P560-015-DLI)
Brand: Tripp Lite
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Signal booster allows clean signal transmission up to 80 ft.
- Built-in equalization control allows manual image adjustment
- Premium foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI noise
- 3-year limited warranty
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Publisher: TRIPP LITE
The P568-080-ACT Active High-Speed HDMI Cable (M/M) connects a computer, cable box or Blu-ray source to a high-definition monitor, projector or television up to 80 feet away. Its built-in signal booster allows a clean audio/video transmission without the effort and expense of adding an external repeater to your HDMI cable run. Plus, a built-in equalization control lets you manually adjust the display image to your liking.
The P568-080-ACT is recommended for digital signage, boardroom and classroom presentations, point-of-sale displays, businesses and other applications that display HD video and multi-channel audio. It supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. When used with an Apple digital A/V adapter, it supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P568-080-ACT is compliant with HDCP v1.3 standards.
The 80-foot molded 28 AWG cable features foil and braid shielding to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from crosstalk and EMI/RFI interference. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. A flexible PVC jacket makes the cable easy to install in tight spaces.