Tripp Lite Computer Power Cord (NEMA 5-15P to C13 Power Cord), Heavy Duty, Locking C13 Connector, 15A, 125V, 14AWG, 6 ft. (P007-L06)
Brand: Tripp Lite
- HEAVY DUTY POWER CORD: This heavy duty NEMA 5-15P to C13 computer power extension cord connects 2 devices with relevant power connectors or extends your current power connection with the 6 ft. power cord. The locking C13 connector provides a reliable connection, and is great for connecting power to PDUs, computers, servers, and other peripherals.
- POWER DELIVERY: This 14AWG, 125V power cord delivers power at 15A to support connected equipment. The cord can be used to power equipment that requires a higher-rated heavy-duty cable, such as servers, routers, network switches and blade server enclosures. It meets strict RoHS specifications, and is UL listed.
- CONNECT OR EXTEND POWER: This NEMA 5-15P to C13 heavy duty extension cord is the ideal replacement for a worn-out or missing cable. This medium length power cord can also be used as a computer power cable extension to add 6 ft. to your current power connection, providing more flexibility when placing devices.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE DESIGN: Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking. Locking C13 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime, especially when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas.
- COMMON USES: Designed for data center and server room applications that do not require a higher-gauge cable, this UL-listed NEMA 5-15P to C13 female cord can be used to power a computer, printer or monitor; attach a server or drive to a UPS system or PDU; or extend a current connection up to 6 ft.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & TECH SUPPORT: This Tripp Lite power cord is backed by a lifetime limited warranty, and is supported by free Chicago-based Tech support in the event of any issues.
Publisher: TRIPP LITE
Release Date: 07-05-2019
Details: Nema 5-15P to C13 power cable for devices that require a heavy-gauge connection This IEC-320-C13 to NEMA 5-15P power cord features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. You can use it to connect a computer, server, monitor, laser printer or drive to a PDU, UPS, surge protector or AC wall outlet. It can also replace or upgrade the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet. Locking C13 connector helps prevent accidental disconnection and expensive downtime having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C13 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected. Lifetime warranty The P007-L06 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.1 x 0.5 inches