TRENDnet Powerline 500 AV Mini Network Starter Kit
- Includes two TPL-406E adapters
- Expand your network with this Powerline adapter
- Easy no-CD installation
- Two Powerline devices are required to start a network
- Simply plug in TRENDnet adapters! The encrypted Powerline signal auto-connects over an existing electrical system.
- Backward compatible with all Powerline 600, 500, and 200 adapters
TRENDnet’s Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-406E2K, uses an electrical outlet to create a high speed network. Two adapters are needed to start a network. Connect one adapter to your router and plug another adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high-speed network access. The compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets. Use up to 8 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling.
Plug In Install
Simply plug in TRENDnet adapters! The encrypted Powerline signal auto-connects over an existing electrical system.
The compact form factor stays off the ground by plugging directly into an outlet.
Ethernet port extends high performance wired connections.