TP-Link Powerline Adapter AV2000 Mbps - Gigabit Port, Ethernet Over Power, Plug&Play, Power Saving, MU-MIMO, Noise Filtering(TL-PA9020P KIT)
- Power line adapter provides up to 2000Mbps Ethernet over power. Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls
- As network adapters supporting home Plug AV2, easy to add multiple adapters and works under 110-240V. The best powering: "the best Power line networking kit" - the wire cutter
- Gigabit port, give you full speed of your internet. Transmission speeds: Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps, range 300 meters In house.
- Power saving automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Plug & play, No new wires and no configuration required; Compatible with all AV2000, AV1300, AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 & AV200 PowerPoint adapters. Modulation technology: off
- Data encryption by 128-bit AES to make the network safe and private
- Industry leading support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support. Contact ussupport@tp-link if you have any questions
Platform: Windows 8
Release Date: 29-06-2016
The TL-PA9020P Powerline Kit equips any room with blazing fast internet by transforming your outlets into Ethernet ports for reliable wired connection to all of your devices, no matter how far from your router.
With 2x2 MIMO, the adapters intelligently transfer data through two streams for maximized speed. The HomePlug AV2 then rapidly transfers your data through the electrical wiring within the walls of your home. Beamforming additionally boosts overall performance by strengthening your signal towards powerline devices. Game on in crisp, clear 4K from any room in your household without staring down a loading screen.
The terms “AV2000” and “2000Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV2000” or “2000Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product." Make sure your computer’s IP address is in the same segment as your router’s.
About power saving, actual power saved varies based on network conditions and environmental factors.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.5 x 4.0 inches
MPN: TL-PA9020P KIT