StarTech.com VGA Video Extender Over Cat5 ST121 Series - Up to 500 feet - 150m - VGA Over Cat 5 Extender - 2 Local and 2 Remote
- VGA over Cat5 Extender extends and distributes a VGA signal to 2 local, and 2 remote displays over Cat5 or better cabling
- VGA to Cat5 Extender extends VGA video over Cat5 cable by up to 500 ft. (150m) - VGA to Cat5 Extender
- Cat5 extension design allows you to make use of existing Cat 5 or better wiring infrastructure
- The Cat5 to VGA Extender supports resolutions of 1440x900 at 150ft/50m, 1280x1024 at 300ft/100m , 1024x768 at 500ft/150m
- The VGA Extender over Cat5 includes mounting brackets
Details: The ST121UTP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 allows you to extend your VGA video signal by up to 150 meters (500 feet) and connect up to 4 displays (2 local and 2 remote) from that single source. The ST121UTP is a bundled kit including both a local transmitter and a remote receiver unit, offering a complete solution for scenarios in which remote monitor displays are required. The local unit features a single VGA input as well as two VGA outputs giving you the ability to view and split your source VGA signal to two independent displays locally. The VGA video signal is then sent over standard 4 pair Category 5 or better UTP cable to the remote unit which also features two additional VGA outputs giving you the freedom to display your VGA source on up to four monitors in total. The included a mounting bracket for the ST121UTP receiver provides versatile mounting options such as a wall, desk or cabinet. This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.