StarTech.com USB C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - with Power Delivery (USB PD) - Power Pass Through Charging - USC-C Ethernet
- Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C by adding three USB-A ports (5Gbps) and a GbE RJ45 port
- Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 to power and charge your laptop when coupled with your laptop's USB-C based power adapter
- Compact, lightweight housing with a small-footprint design for travel or desktop placement
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C connector, and it's Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- Universal, multi-platform compatible with fast, easy installation, and native support in most operating systems (Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux)
Details: This 3-port USB 3.0 hub with Gigabit Ethernet couples your USB peripheral and RJ45 network connections into a single convenient hub, with support for USB Power Delivery. This means that you can power and charge your laptop through its USB-C port while simultaneously powering the hub. With its integrated USB Type-C cable and small-footprint design, this versatile hub offers a perfectly portable solution for connecting devices that require traditional USB Type-A ports to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer. Merge two vital port types into one stylish hub If your USB-C equipped laptop or MacBook is missing the ports you need, this hub can help. The versatile USB 3.0 hub gives you access to not only your USB peripheral devices but also a wired internet connection. It offers a Gigabit Ethernet port, so you can connect to a network in locations where Wi-Fi is unreliable or unavailable. Connect your USB devices in seconds This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of USB-C laptops that use a USB-C power adapter. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. It automatically installs once you connect it to your laptop. Carry fewer cables and power adapters This USB-C 3.0 hub supports USB Power Delivery 2.0, so instead of carrying multiple cables and power adapters, you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and the hub. By using just a single power adapter instead of two, you can eliminate clutter and hassle when you work. Take it with you wherever you go With its compact and rugged design, you can take this portable USB 3.0 hub anywhere you go. The integrated host (USB-C) cable means one less thing to remember to carry with you. The HB30C3AGEPD is backed by a StarTech 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.