StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter Converter Cable
Brand: Startech Canada
Size:Adapter | Color:Black Active
The MDP2DVIS Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter (single-link) let's you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (such as any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI-D display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable monitor.
Unlike passive video adapters, this Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter offers an active conversion for use with any Mini DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity) .
Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, this compact device provides a simple solution for adapting PC or Mac Mini-DisplayPort output for DVI monitors, televisions or projectors.
The Mini DP to DVI adapter is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Connect a DVI monitor to a single-mode Mini DisplayPort output from your computer
- Active signal conversion helps overcome the limitation of some Mini DisplayPort video cards not being able to output DP++ (multimode) signals
- Simple to use, small form-factor converter makes Mini-DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D single link display
- Crystal clear picture quality with support for high-definition video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p
- Active adapter works with mDP video cards & computers like ATI Radeon HD. Compatible with any Surface Pro or MacBook devices that are equipped with mDP. / FirePro Series Eyefinity / MacBook / Ultrabook / Alienware M17x / M18x