StarTech.com HDMI Signal Booster - HDMI Repeater Extender - 4K 60Hz
- Use this repeater to amplify your 4K HDMI signal and extend it 30 ft. using a standard HDMI cable and no power adapter required
- Astonishing picture quality with support for 4K (60Hz) at up to 30 ft. (10 m) away from your video source
- Backward compatible with 1080p resolutions at up to 115 ft. (35 m) away from your video source
- For 4K60 resolution place the repeater between two 15 ft. (5 m) HDMI cables for total distance of 30 ft. or 5 m (longer distances supported at 1080p)
- Works with HDMI video sources such as your MacBook or Lenovo X1 Carbon laptop / HDCP 2.2 / HDMI 4K / HDMI repeater / HDMI booster / HDMI cable extender / HDMI amplifier / HDMI signal booster / Signal extender / HDMI 1080p / Video signal amplifier / Video signal generator / 4K amplifier / HDMI 2.0 repeater / HDMI signal extender / 4K60 / HDMI 25m / 4K HDMI extender / HDMI port extender / HDMI signal amplifier / HDMI 2.0 extender / HDMI extender 4K / HDMI 2.0 extender
Details: This 4K HDMIsignal booster lets you increase the signal strength of your HDMI video source so it can travel greater distances using standard HDMI cables. You can achieve resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz at distances of up to 30 ft. (10 m), and depending on your desired resolution, the booster supports distances up to 115 ft. (35 m) away at 1080p 60Hz resolution. When you’re extending HDMI over distances using standard video cabling, higher resolutions from your HDMI 2.0 devices can become unavailable after a few feet. Using this HDMI signal booster ensures that HDMI 2.0 resolutions up to UHD 4K at 60Hz are available even at distances up to 30 ft. (10 m). You can achieve even longer distances at lower resolutions -- up to 4K at 30Hz, at up to 82 ft. (25 m), and 1080p at 60Hz at up to 115 ft. (35 m). With its small form factor design and no external power adapter, the HDMI booster is easy to hide, for a discreet installation. By extending your video signal using standard HDMI cables, the 4K booster is a cost-effective alternative to more expensive extension systems that require the installation of a CAT5 or CAT6 cabling infrastructure. The booster makes it easy to adjust your HDMI signal strength based on the distance of your cables, with equalization adjustment buttons. This means that you can adjust the amplification of your HDMI signal, to ensure your signal will be flawless. Support for a variety of extension distances makes the booster perfect for multi-device deployment across large institutions, such as boardrooms in corporate offices, classrooms in schools, or waiting rooms in hospitals, as these applications may require varied distances in different rooms. Note: To achieve resolutions up to 4K60, your video source, display and cabling must support HDMI 2.0. The HDBOOST4K is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.