StarTech.com 4-Post Server Rack with Open Frame
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty on this 36U 4 post open frame rack cabinet and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: This adjustable 36U rack is compliant with EIA-RS-310C standards, offering versatility that's compatible with equipment from various popular manufacturers.
- BUILT TO LAST: The 4-post open frame supports up to 1000 lb (452.5 kg), has a total product height of 70.3 in / 178.6 cm (with casters) and is compliant with EIA-RS-310C standards.
- ADDED VERSATILITY: The equipment cabinet features heavy gauge mounting rails to ensure a stable installation platform and adjustable posts for flexible installation.
- TAA COMPLIANT: The 36U 4-post rack cabinet is a TAA compliant product that adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
- "Flat pack" packaging for easy shipping to any location
- Open frame design lets you easily route, manage and access your equipment cables without any obstruction
- Optional Casters (4POSTCASTER) available, making the 4-Post Rack easy to move around
Details: The 36U heavy duty open frame server rack provides a durable, open frame housing for rackmount servers and networking equipment. This TAA compliant server rack adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases. The equipment rack features heavy gauge mounting rails to ensure a stable installation platform and adjustable posts for flexible installation. The 36U rack is compliant with EIA-RS-310C standards, offering a universal design that's compatible with equipment from popular manufacturers. Plus, the equipment rack is flat-packed, reducing shipping costs and simplifying handling and assembly. For added versatility, StarTech.com offers an optional 4pc caster kit (4POSTCASTER) that can be installed on the bottom of the 36U server rack, making it easier to re-position the cabinet/rack as needed for future uses. Durable storage for rackmount servers, KVM switches, and networking equipment where security at the rack level is not required. This heavy-duty server rack is the perfect solution for Technology shops and repair centers with limited space and mountable equipment. Great for satellite offices, and retail locations where a small amount of server equipment is setup. Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty.