StarTech.com 4 Port USB 3.0 PCIe Card w/ 4 Dedicated 5Gbps Channels - UASP - SATA / LP4 Power - USB PCI Express Card Adapter (PEXUSB3S44V)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE EXPANSION HUB: Increase the efficiency of your USB 3.0 devices with four dedicated bus channels and up to 5 Gbps of bandwidth per channel with this 4 port USB 3.0 PCIe card.
- POWER & CHARGE: Use this USB 3.0 add on card to power high-powered USB devices as necessary, with the optional LP4 or SATA power connector.
- MULTI-USE USB CONNECTOR: Connect additional external hard drives, printers/scanners, game controllers, digital equipment and more to your computer by connecting this USB adapter card through an internal PCI Express slot.
- USB 3.0 WITH UASP SUPPORT: This PCIe to USB adapter card lets you experience speeds up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-supported enclosure.
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this 4 port USB 3.0 PCIe card has free lifetime technical support.
Platform: Windows 7
Release Date: 29-01-2014
Details: Expand the USB Capabilities of Your System This 4 port USB 3.0 PCIe card lets you add four dedicated 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to the internal PCI Express slot on your PCIe enabled PC. This independent port architecture improves USB 3.0 performance by transferring data on four individual channels to your computer, giving you faster transfers. Increase Performance with UASP Enhanced with UASP support (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this PCIe to USB adapter card performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when paired with a UASP supported enclosure. (Note: UASP requires a compatible operating system). Maximize Your Power For high-power USB devices, this PCIe USB 3.0 card includes an optional SATA or LP4 power connector to connect to your system power supply and deliver up to 900mA of power per port to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices (500mA for USB 2.0). This USB 3.0 add on card also supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2 (Apple Mode only), letting you charge compatible Apple devices (iPhones and iPads) faster than using a standard USB 3.0 port. This USB 3.0 expansion card is backward compatible with existing USB 2.0 / 1.1 devices. For added versatility, the card is equipped with a standard-profile bracket and includes a low-profile (half-height) bracket for installation in small form-factor computers. This USB 3.0 PCI Express card hub is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.7 x 1.5 inches