StarTech.com 4 Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub
- ADD EXTERNNAL PORTS: The USB 3.0 Hub enables you to add 4 USB type-A ports to your computer or laptop with an extended 25 cm (10in) cable length.
- COMPATIBLE USB HUB: Leveraging the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the 4-port USB 3 expander has data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- EASY TO USE DESIGN: Powered by a USB port, this small USB splitter enclosure features a lightweight design that conveniently fits into your carrying case, making it ideal for professionals on the go. The ample space between the USB ports makes it easy to plug and unplug devices.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution for an easy, user-friendly setup with this mini USB multiport.
- INDUSTRY LEADING SUPPORT: This USB multi port hub is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Details: This 4-Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub with Built-in Cable turns a single USB 3.0 port into four, letting you connect more of your devices to your computer.
The hub features a built-in, 25 cm (10 in) cable that is longer than what most traditional hubs offer. The extended-length cable gives you the flexibility to place the hub and your devices exactly where you want them, and it ensures the hub can connect to your laptop or tablet regardless of where the laptop’s USB 3.0 port is located. Expand the connectivity of your laptop when you travel This portable USB 3.0 hub is great for adding extra ports to your laptop, tablet, Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and other Microsoft Surface products. With an integrated cable you have more flexibility to place the hub on your desk as desired. Plus, the hub is USB-powered for easy transport when you travel. Upright port-configuration saves desk space This USB hub offers a block-style design with ports placed across the top surface of the hub. With upright port access your connected devices (for example, flash drives and mouse and keyboard wireless receivers) take up less desk space. Alternatively, you can lay the hub on its side for easy cable connections to devices like external hard drivers or printers. Designed for easy use With its compact design, you can easily position the USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1) hub on your desk or workspace to make your USB devices more accessible. There’s also ample space between the USB 3.0 ports, so it’s easy to plug and unplug the devices you use the most. The USB 3.0 hub is natively supported in virtually all operating systems, which makes for an easy setup with no driver installation required. And because it’s backward compatible, you can connect both new and legacy USB devices (for example USB 2.0 peripherals). The ST4300PBU3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.