StarTech.com 1m Fiber Optic Cable Multimode Duplex 5/125 LSZH LC/LC OM2 LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable
- Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable
- 10 meter Duplex Fiber Cable / LC to ST / Multimode Patch Cable / 10m Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Cable LC to ST
- OM2 (50/125) 500MHz multimode fiber / Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket / Immune to electricty interference
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
- OM2 (50/125) 500MHz multimode fiber ; LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket ; Immune to electricty interference
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
10m Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable LC - ST
The 50FIBLCST10 10m LSZH LC to ST Fiber Cable features 50/125 micron fiber for high-speed, high bandwidth data transmissions over Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel networks, with support for duplex multimode applications.
This LC-ST patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
Each Duplex 50/125 (OM2) Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
• LSZH-rated cable, suitable for installations under restrictive building codes • High-speed, high bandwidth transmissions over Gigabit Ethernet/fiber channel networks • Resistant to pulls, strains, and impacts during your cable installations and maintenance