StarTech.com 17" Rackmount LCD Console - Rackmountable LCD Console for VGA Servers or KVMS - USB + PS/2-1280x1024-1U (RACKCONS1701)
- Centralized control of a server or KVM switch with this 1U USB PS/2 rack-mountable LCD console
- Compatible with IBM System X Rack Servers / Comparable to HP AZ885A
- Rack Console / Server LCD / KVM Console / Rackmount LCD / Rack Mount LCD
- 17" LCD display / Key-lock to avoid unauthorized access / Provide compact, local access to a server or KVM switch in your data center or back-office server room
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1280x1024 / Compatible with USB or PS/2
Publisher: STARTECH.COM LTD
This 1U LCD KVM Rack Console provides a complete keyboard, video and mouse control point, integrated neatly into only 1U of rack/cabinet storage space - a space-efficient solution that provides total KVM control right from a server rack.
The KVM Rack Console integrates a 17in TFT-LCD monitor, full 105-key keyboard and touchpad together into a durable, compactable 1U design. When the rack console is not in use, it's as simple as folding the display and keyboard/mouse up (like a laptop computer) and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
Offering consolidated control from a convenient location, the KVM rack console can be connected to virtually any multiport KVM switch, for control of multiple servers/computers, providing a scalable KVM control solution that lets you determine the type of KVM switch to use based on function and budget. Plus, the console supports connections to both PS/2 and USB controlled computers, accommodating both legacy and cutting edge computers.
To prevent unauthorized access, the 1U Rack Console can be locked closed, helping to reduce server room security concerns, while ensuring optimal control for authorized users.
Package Dimensions: 26.1 x 22.0 x 7.8 inches