StarTech.com 10/100Mbps Ethernet to USB 2.0 Network LPR Print Server - USB Print Server with 10Base-T/100Base-TX Auto-Sensing (PM1115U2)
- NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE AVAILABLE: To enhance the performance of your 10/100Mbps networking USB print server in varied network environments, download the latest version of the product firmware.
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. It's ideal for home or small office applications, and government and educational institutions that require shared printing capabilities.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac & Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also supports LPR network printing and Bonjour Print Services to provide ultimate compatibility.
- PRINT FROM ANYWHERE: Print from any computer connected to the LAN. This print server doesn't require a wired connection to a computer, however you must connect the server to your networking device (eg. router) w/ the included RJ45 network cable.
- SHARE A PRINTER: Share a USB printer w/ multiple users over an Ethernet network. The print server has 10Base-T/100Base-TX auto-sensing to ensure a reliable connection, letting you print from any network computer, across the office or over the Internet.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Platform: Windows 8
Reliable, cost-efficient network printing
Enjoy cost-efficient network printing for multiple users. The USB 10/100 Mbps print server lets you share one USB printer with multiple users on your network, instead of having to buy separate printers for each individual workstation.
Place your shared printer in a convenient location
With web-based management, you can set up and monitor the printer server through a web browser, so you can place your printer at any convenient shared location - there’s no need to put your printer next to your computer. You can send print jobs to another user in your home or office, or even to a printer in another country.
Easy to use and install
Compact and lightweight, the print server is easy to install with its straightforward installation wizards and remote web-based management. You simply use a USB cable to connect the print server to your printer’s USB port, then use an RJ45 networking cable to connect it to the rest of your network.
Supports LPR network printing and Bonjour Print Services
The printer server supports the Line Printer Remote (LPR) protocol which enables Internet printing. It also supports Bonjour Print Services, making it easier to find and configure printers on your network.
The PM1115U2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.9 x 2.2 inches