Sans Digital Hard Drive Enclosure (TR8X12G)
Brand: Sans Digital
- Eight 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch SAS or SATA hard drives to mini-SAS HD SFF-8644 interfaces
- Accesses eight hard drives using only two cables.
- Modularize design, 8 x hot-swappable trays
- Supports JBOD, spanning, RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6 with spare via RAID controller card.
- Supports Areca, Adaptec, Dell, Highpoint, LSI, and Intel SAS RAID or SATA RAID controller cards
- Cable-less backplane design supporting hot-swappable SATA and SAS hard drives.
- Supports plug & play for easy installation.
- Compact enclosure with dust-free cover.
Publisher: Sans Digital
Details: The Tower RAID TR8X12G is a 8-bay tower with two mini-SAS HD SFF-8644 connections, for high transfer rates of up to 9,600MB/s bandwidth when used with a high performance RAID controller card. Utilizing high bandwidth mini-SAS HD (SFF-8644) cabling, the TR8X12G supports 12Gb/s SAS or SATA hard drives to deliver superior read / write speeds that are crucial in performance-driven environments such as video editing industry and server application. The mini-SAS HD (SFF-8644) ports combine eight hard drives connections into two connections, reducing possible points of failures, while preserving uninterrupted data transfer. The TR8X12G also supports 6G SATA drives, allowing users the option to choose between high performance and high capacity storage solutions. Hard drive and RAID controller bundles options are available. When utilizing a 12G SAS or SATA RAID controller, the unit could effortlessly support multi-streaming of compressed high-quality playback or a single-stream of uncompressed high definition video under various RAID modes.
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 20.0 x 11.2 inches