QNAP TS-351 3-Bay Personal Cloud NAS Ideal for RAID5 Storage Processors (TS-351-4G-US)
- Intel Celeron J1800 2-core 2.41GHz, up to 2.58GHz, 2GB DDR3L SODIMM RAM (1 x 2GB, 2 DIMMS, max 8GB)
- 3 x 3.5"/ 2.5" SATA drive slots, 2 x M.2 2280 Gen2 (x1) NVMe PCIe slots, 1 x GbE LAN, USB 3.0/2.0, built-in speaker, HDMI
- Build a secure RAID 5 array with three disks for optimized storage capacity and protection against one disk failing
- H.264 hardware decoding and real-time transcoding; Full HD 1080p HDMI output for direct multimedia playback
- Install SSDs for cache acceleration with the built-in M.2 PCIe (Gen2 x1, 5Gb/s) NVMe SSD slots
Details: 30% of QNAP users choose RAID 5 arrays for their NAS to provide higher data protection, better system performance and optimized storage utilization. The 3-bay TS-351 not only allows you to build a RAID 5 array on your NAS with the fewest disks, but also features M.2 SSD slots and efficient auto-tiered storage that realizes optimal system performance. The TS-351 is also a home entertainment portal for streaming and sharing photos, music, and videos throughout your home and beyond. Featuring a minimalist design, the TS-351 can easily fit your home space as a brilliant digital hub!.