QNAP Redundant Power Supply
Brand: QNAP Systems Inc.
- Annapurna Labs AL324 quad-core 1.7 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SODIMM RAM (max 16GB), SATA 6Gb/s, 2x 10GbE SFP+ LAN, 2x GbE LAN
- 1x PCIe Gen2(x2), hardware encryption, Container Station, Surveillance Station: free 2, max 30, up to 2x UX-800U/UX-1200U expansion units
- The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage
- One PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) is available for adding a 10GbE port and/or M.2 SSD slots. With SSDs installed, Qtier auto tiering can be enabled to optimize storage utilization
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely
Details: The TS-1232XU-RP is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses. Two 10GbE SFP+ ports are capable of high-speed transmission of time-critical business data and a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) provides flexibility for expanding connectivity and/or storage with M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP's QM2 expansion cards. The TS-1232XU-RP can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more. The TS-1232XU-RP is also equipped with a redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted services.