Patch Cable - Rj-45 - Male - Rj-45 - Male - 25 Feet - Shielded Twisted Pair (STP
Brand: C2g (Cables to Go)
- Network Cable Type:Patch Cable
- Cable Technology:Shielded twisted pair (STP)
- Left Connector Type:RJ-45
- Right Connector Type:RJ-45
- Right Connector Gender:Male
- Left Connector Gender:Male
- Features:Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications in high-noise environments;Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A);Molded boot provides extra strain-relief and durability;Jacket: PVC
- Networking / Compliant Standards:EIA/TIA-568B Category 5e, UL
Publisher: C2g (Cables to Go)
Protect your high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference when you connect with our shielded Cat5E patch cable. Meets or exceeds industry standards for NEXT and return loss. The molded boot provides extra strain relief and durability. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Please Note: For maximum protection against EMI/RFI interference, use our Cat5E shielded patch panel (603864) and Cat5E shielded keystone jacks for complete end-to-end protection.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.7 x 1.5 inches