Outlet Medical-Grade Power Strip 1
Brand: TRIPP LITE
- APPROVED FOR STANDALONE USE IN ALL PATIENT CARE VICINITIES: Full 60601 1 compliance and agency listing, integrated locking safety covers and a 6 feet cord make this medical grade power strip ideal for standalone use in all areas inside and outside of patient care vicinities
- VERSATILE MEDICAL GRADE SOLUTION WITH FOUR HOSPITAL GRADE OUTLETS & 15 feet CORD: 4 NEMA 5 15R HG hospital grade outlets provide consistent power. 15 feet power cord provides ample reach to the power source. Metal housing
- UL 60601 1 & UL 60950 1 COMPLIANT WITH PREMIUM SAFETY FEATURES: Built in 15 Ampere circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads. Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets. Switch less design prevents accidental shut off. Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces. Complies with UL 60601 1 and UL 60950 1 specifications
- ANTI MICROBIAL COATING 99.9% EFFECTIVE IN INHIBITING BACTERIA AND VIRUSES: Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA. Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of health care acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments. Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: For peace of mind, this unit is backed by a lifetime warranty
Details: Offering AC power distribution for 120V applications in a rugged all-metal case, Tripp Lite's 4-Outlet Hospital-Grade Power Strip For Patient-Care Vicinity is agency approved for use in a variety of healthcare venues, including physicians' offices, imaging centers, laboratories and more. Featuring unique, patented (U.S. No. 7,375,939), it resets automatically with no need for action by the user. The switchless design prevents accidental shutoff.