MXL Studio 24 USB Microphone (Grey/Black)
Color: Grey / Black
- 24 Bit 48kHZ
- 22mm Condenser Capsule
- Cardioid Polar pattern
- Zero Latency monitoring with built in Headphone Output
- Software based GUI controls analog functions within microphone. Microphone will also work without GUI and requires no special drivers.
- 2-stage analog gain control before A/D: Physical rotary knob and software based control with Mute.
- Zero Latency monitoring with built in Headphone jack
- Software based GUI controls analog functions within microphone. Microphone will also work without GUI and requires no special drivers
Publisher: Marshall Electronics
Release Date: 20-07-2010
Record anytime inspiration strikes! All you need is your computer and the MXL Studio 24 USB Microphone. The sound is studio quality 24-bit so you can capture music and vocals with clarity right on your PC or Mac. The Studio 24 has a 22mm condenser capsule just like the capsules found in professional studio microphones, plus a zero latency headphone jack and a custom GUI for engineering-level audio adjustments, like phase, roll-off, and noise gate. Become the performer and the engineer! The Studio 24 mic transforms your computer into a recording studio in seconds. Just plug in the mic and you’re ready to lay down tracks or produce your own podcast. Step into the world of 24-bit audio quality and see what you can create with the MXL Studio 24 USB Microphone.
|Type||Pressure gradient condenser microphone|
|Diaphragm||6 micron gold-sputtered|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sampling rate||44.1kHz, 48kHz|
|Bit depth||16bit, 24bit|
|Output||1/8" headphone jack, USB audio|
|High pass filter||120Hz, 235Hz, 465Hz (software controlled)|
|Power requirements||USB Powered|
|Size||47mm x 175mm / 1.85 in. x 6.89 in.|
|Weight||0.75 lb / 340g|
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.5 x 3.8 inches