Monoprice Monoprice Select Series Portable Cell Phone Charger for Universal/Smartphones
- Fastest possible charge time for your iPhone, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, or Android devices.
- Two dedicated ports to charge two devices at full speed.
- Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology.
- Never run out of power: Charge your iPhone 6 up to 6 times or Samsung Galaxy S6 up to 6 times or your iPad Air 1 time and other smartphones multiple times off of one charge from your Monoprice Power Bank.
- Easy to read LED status indicator shows your power level and recharges in 5 hours with included micro-B cable.
Details: Select Series Portable Cell Phone Charger for Universal/Smartphones, 20,000mAh Power Bank, Black
• Fastest possible charge time for your iPhone®, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad®, or Android™ devices.
• Two dedicated ports to charge two devices at full speed.
• Never run out of power: Charge your iPhone 6 up to 11 times or Samsung Galaxy S®6 up to 7 times or your iPad Air® 2 times and other smartphones multiple times off of one charge from your Monoprice Power Bank.
• Easy to read LED status indicator shows your power level and recharges in 14 hours with included micro-B cable.
• What you get: simple frustration free packaging, micro-B cable, built-in emergency LED, quick start guide, friendly customer service, and Monoprice's hassle free 1 year warranty.
• Monoprice is fully dedicated to 100% satisfaction on our products and customer service.
Select Series Power Bank
Monoprice's Select Series Power Bank provides the power you need to keep your devices charged on the go. Status LEDs show the charge level at a glance and indicate when the Power Bank is charging and how much charge it has left. A built-in LED flashlight provides emergency illumination when needed.
Fast Charging for Up to Two Devices
Each port charges your device at full speed, just like your home charger. There are no buttons to push--simply plug in your device and the Power Bank starts charging. Once you're finished, the device shuts down automatically.
Built-in overcurrent protection prevents any device from accepting any more current than it can handle, keeping your valuable devices safe.