Lantest Pro Remote Cable Tester Kit
Brand: Cables To Go
- In seconds, test ethernet twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs
- Size: 1.25cm x 5.2cm x 3.0cm
- Split pair fault detection occurs for a minimum 40cm cable length
- Pairs tested: 1/2, 3/6, 4/5, 7/8 and shield
- 1 Year Warranty
- Product Type:Remote Cable Tester Kit
- Width:125 Mm
Publisher: C2g (Cables to Go)
The LANtest Pro is a small hand-held tester that enables the user to quickly read the status of Ethernet twisted pair cables. It tests for faults such as open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs in seconds.
The LANtest Pro includes one master unit and one remote unit easily operated by one person testing patch cords or installed cables. Moreover, the small remote unit is designed to slip into the master unit to prevent loss or damage. The compact design is also very user-friendly and can be conveniently carried to any job site.
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 5.3 x 2.1 inches