Koss UR40 Collapsible Over-Ear Headphones
- Hybrid Design Combines The Best Of Closed-Style and Open-Style Headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Closed Leatherette Ear Cushions Form A Light Seal Around The Ears
- Screened Ear Cups Provide An Open, Hear-Through Sound
- Wide, 15 to 22,000 Hz frequency response
- Titanium-coated, high-polymer diaphragms deliver accurate sound
- Neodymium iron boron rare-earth-magnet structures for accurate sound reproduction
- Oxygen-free-copper voice coils for high signal clarity
- Closed leatherette ear cushions for maximum isolation and deep bass
Details: Home and portable audio take on fresh life with quality headphones, and Koss's lightweight, closed-ear UR40 is designed to keep outside noises out and headphone sound in--perfect for use in busses and libraries alike. With its extended frequency range of 15 to 22,000 Hz, you'll never miss a single bass note or want for high-frequency splash or shimmer.
The UR40's titanium driver elements ensure taut low end and clear treble, while its collapsible headband design further lends it to portable applications and protects the headphone when not in use. The headphone comes with a four-foot, dual-entry cord and a .25-inch stereo adapter for use with hi-fi components.
What's in the Box
Headphones, adapter plug, user's manual, warranty information.