G-Technology Drive ev RaW Portable External Hard Drive with Removable Protective Rubber Bumper
- Shock resistance up to 1.5 meter when used with enclosed rubber bumper to help keep data safe
- A lightweight, durable enclosure
- With capacities up to 4TB to save your videos, photos and audio files (As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes; Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.)
- Read speeds up to 136MB/s to quickly access your work (Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.)
- Evolution Series compatibility helps simplify your workflow
- Comes with USB 3.0 and USB C cables
Details: Equipped with a protective rubber bumper and a durable, lightweight enclosure, the G-DRIVE ev RaW drive delivers storage that’s ready to take a few bumps through the day. Capacities up to 4TB* and read speeds up to 136MB/s** let you quickly access all your work so you can get to your next project in no time, while ev Series compatibility simplifies your workflow when used with the G-SPEED Shuttle with ev Series Bay Adapters storage solution. Compatible with both Mac and Windows (with installation of compatibility software), it includes both a USB-C and a USB-A cable to provide plug-and-play storage backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty. | *As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment | ** As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.