D-Link Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Network Switch
- HIGH-SPEED CONNECTIONS: Sixteen (16) Gigabit (10/100/1000) ports for bandwidth-demanding networks
- PLUG-AND-PLAY INSTALLATION: Easily set up your network without meticulous configuration
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT AND : Save energy and reduces power to ports when there's no traffic
- INTELLIGENT POWER OPTIMIZATION: Optimizes power usage for a port based on the length of cable connected to it
- SOLID, METAL HOUSING: Durable for rack mounting and lifetime use
- FANLESS DESIGN: Quiet operation that's ideal for office s
- RACK MOUNTABLE: Mounts in standard 19" rack and sits on table tops
Publisher: D-Link Systems, Inc.
Details: The DGS-1016C 10/100/1000 Mbps unmanaged switch is an economical, plug-and-play networking switch solution for SOHO and small and medium businesses wanting to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides 16, 10/100/1000 Mbps ports that enable you to easily expand your network and quickly upgrade your network to faster connectivity. The DGS-1016C supports IEEE 802. 3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, which saves energy and reduces heat automatically without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switch can detect when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic and automatically reduce the power used for that port, substantially cutting power usage. In addition, the switch optimizes power usage for each port based on the length of cable connected to it, using only as much power as is required. The switch also supports QoS, which prioritizes network traffic so that time-sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high-data traffic, helping to ensure an optimal experience for streaming media and VoIP calls.