CyberPower Smart App Sinewave UPS
- 1500VA/1350W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - This pure sine wave UPS with line-interactive topology uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to protect against undervoltages and overvoltages.
- OUTLETS: (8) NEMA 5-15R BATTERY BACKUP AND SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS, INPUT: Plug Type 15A NEMA 5-15P 10 FT Cord Plug Style - Straight
- ROTATABLE MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL displays immediate, detailed information of the UPS' battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc. REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Requires optional RMCARD205
- Provides battery backup and surge protection for servers, network equipment, VoIP systems, high-performance workstations and telecom installations from damaging power surges and interruptions.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING BATTERIES, $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee, FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download).Frequency Range:47 - 63 Hz
Details: A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDRT2U provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR1500LCDRT2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The PR1500LCDRT2U comes with a three-year warranty and a comes with a three-year warranty and a $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.