- 1000VA/600W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - This simulated sine wave UPS with line-interactive topology uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to protect against undervoltages and overvoltages.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (4) BATTERY BACKUP AND SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS - (2) SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS, INPUT: Plug Type 15A NEMA 5-15P 10 FT Cord Plug Style- Straight
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD SCREEN - provides runtime in minutes, battery status, power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Requires optional RMCARD205
- Provides battery backup and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING BATTERIES, $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee, FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)
- CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
Details: A rackmount UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR1000LCDRM1U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR1000LCDRM1U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The OR1000LCDRM1U comes with a three-year warranty and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.