CyberPower Rack Tower
- 2200 VA/1320 W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Simulated Sine Wave UPS with line interactive topology uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to protect against undervoltages and overvoltages
- 8 OUTLETS: (8) NEMA 5 20R Battery Backup and Surge protected outlets ? INPUT: NEMA 5 20P Right Angle Plug with 10 foot power cord; Operating Temperature: 32 104 degree Fahrenheit (0 - 40 degree Celsius )
- MULTI FUNCTION LCD SCREEN provides runtime in minutes, battery status, power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equioment and cause downtime; REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Requires optional RMCARD205
- Provides battery backup and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations
- 3 Year Warranty Including the Batteries, $300,00 Connected Equipment Guarantee and Free PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Details: A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR2200LCDRT2U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for office servers, corporate and department networks, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR2200LCDRT2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The OR2200LCDRT2U comes with a three-year warranty and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.