CyberPower PDU41101 Power Distribution Unit Switched PDU 100-120 V/20 A 24 Outlets 0U Rackmount
- 120-120 V/15 a switched power distribution unit
- 24 switchable NEMA 5-20R outlets: provides local and remote control for individual and multiple outlets
- Power control display: provides Easy-to-read information about Amperage, voltage, KW, IP address, and other PDU information
- Input: network-grade NEMA L5-20P straight, twist-lock Plug with 10 foot power cord
- 3-year limited warranty & upgradeable firmware
Publisher: Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc.
Release Date: 20-06-2019
Details: The CyberPower PDU41101 is a 0U rackmount switched power distribution unit or PDU that has 24 outlets and provides 120V 20A output. This PDU distributes power to 24 NEMA 5-20R receptacles from a single NEMA (L)5-20P plug with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Using the CyberPower Management Console, a web browser, and the RJ45 Ethernet port for network connection, the user can manage the switched outlet receptacles individually or collectively over the network. In addition, the user can manage the switched outlet receptacles locally by using the LCD controls. Outlets can be turned on, turned off, or cycled on demand. The user can also schedule outlets to address a number of needs: remote rebooting of locked equipment, load shedding, power sequencing, and locking out unauthorized loads. The PDU41101 comes with a three-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date.
Package Dimensions: 74.9 x 10.9 x 4.4 inches