CyberPower OL3000RTXL2UN Smart App Online UPS System, 3000VA/2700W, 7 Outlets
- 1500VA/1350W Double Conversion Online Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - designed to safeguard mission-critical servers, storage appliances, network devices and telecom installations with isolated power protection.
- 8 OUTLETS: 8 NEMA 5-15R BATTERY BACKUP AND SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS - INPUT: 120VAC 15A, Plug Type NEMA 5-15P 10 FT Cord. Battery Runtime at Half Load- 11 minutes. Runtime at Full Load- 3.4 minutes
- EBM OPTION: Optional Extended Battery Modules, BP36V60ART2U can be added for expanded runtimes. EXTENDABLE MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays UPS statuses and customizable operating settings up to 10' away
- FAST CHARGE TECHNOLOGY: Allows UPS batteries to return to 100% capacity more rapidly by utilizing a built-in charger inside each Extended Battery Module (EBM). Restores a complete charge within 5 hours regardless of the number of EBMs
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERIES, $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Publisher: Cyber Power
Details: Prevent business interruptions and safeguard mission-critical enterprise network equipment. The CyberPower OL1500RTXL2U is a rack/tower UPS with double conversion topology. It provides sine wave output to critical applications and equipment that require seamless power correction. The Extended Battery Module (EBM) expands runtime, and Fast Charge Technology restores full backup power faster. This model comes with an extendable LCD control panel, Smart Battery Management charging technology, and energy-saving GreenPower UPS™ ECO Mode. The OL1500RTXL2U offers generator compatibility and delivers clean AC power with zero transfer time. An optional RMCARD205 card allows remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS). Its sine wave output keeps sensitive equipment working by preventing unnecessary shutdowns that can occur with simulated sine wave output. With a $400,000 lifetime connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPower’s commitment to high quality. .