CyberPower AVR Series UPS
Brand: Cyberpower Canada
- 685VA/390W AVR Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System uses simulated sinewave technology to provide battery backup power protection and surge protection for desktop computers and personal electronics
- 8 NEMA 5 15R OUTLETS: (4) BATTERY BACKUP AND SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS (4) SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS, INPUT: Plug Type 15A NEMA 5 15P 6 FT Cord Plug Style 45 Degree Flush
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the UPS' battery life
- Transformer spaced oultes accommodates transformer based lugs without compromising access of other outlets
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING BATTERIES, $125,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee, FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Details: The CyberPower CP685AVRG uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system provides battery backup and surge protection for lightning-induced surges and other power events that can damage electronic equipment. This UPS, with line-interactive topology, uses simulated sine wave output to deliver battery backup to power connected electronics during a utility power failure. The unit has enough runtime to perform a graceful shutdown to protect against the loss of data and damage to valuable desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP685AVRG uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently, and it helps to extend the unit’s battery life. CyberPower designed the CP685AVRG to minimize noise for a quieter work environment and run efficiently to reduce power consumption. With a $125,000 lifetime connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPower’s commitment to the quality of this battery backup with surge protection.