Crossover Cable - Rj-45 - Male - Rj-45 - Male - 25 Feet - Eia/Tia-568b Category
Brand: C2g (Cables to Go)
- Network Cable Type:Crossover Cable
- Left Connector Type:RJ-45
- Right Connector Type:RJ-45
- Right Connector Gender:Male
- Left Connector Gender:Male
- Features:Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications;Exceeds Category 5e specifications;Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A);Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper;Jacket: PVC
- Networking / Compliant Standards:EIA/TIA-568B Category 5e, UL
- Length:25 feet
Publisher: C2g (Cables to Go)
For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications. Meets all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) .
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point.
Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 5.7 x 2.2 inches