Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card
- Easily converts the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a compelling 5.1 surround sound
- Advanced Audio Processing with SBX Pro Studio, a suite of Sound Blaster audio processing technologies that let you bring out the best in your audio
- Includes the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, PC software that puts you in full control of the SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies
- 600 ohm headphone amp for high performance, studio grade monitoring
- 106 SNR and 24-bit 192kHz DAC (Playback) and 96kHz ADC (Recording)
Details: Meet the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx! This half-height sound card is powered by SBX Pro Studio Technology and instantly converts your system with 5.1 entertainment system that delivers cinematic surround sound - perfect for bringing out the best in your movies, music and games. Users can look forward to full audio customization with Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, a downloadable PC software suite that allows users to control every aspect of SBX Pro Studio. The Audigy Fx further features 24-bit 192kHz digital-to-analog converter (Playback), 106dB SNR and a high-end 600 ohm headphone amplifier for studio grade monitoring. Minimum System Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent processor, 2.2GHz or faster recommended, Intel, AMD or 100% compatible motherboard, Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), 1 GB RAM, > 600 MB of free hard disk space, Available PCI Express 1x slot, Available CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive. Software includes: Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, Creative ALchemy, Creative Software AutoUpdate, Creative Host Open AL / EAX5.0 HD, Creative Diagnostics. Package contents include: Sound Blaster Audigy Fx card (with full height I/O bracket), Quick Start leaflet, Installation CD containing: Drivers for Windows 7 & 8 , Vista, Creative Software Suite, User's Guide PDF, Half-height I/O bracket.