Cooler Master JetFlo 120 - POM Bearing 120mm Blue LED High Performance Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators
Brand: Cooler Master
- Ultra-thin yet extremely strong fan blades - 800 to 2,000 RPM (PWM) +/- 10%
- High performance motor and fan blades - generating up to 95 CFM airflow +/- 10%
- Long-lasting and durable - Cooler Master's unique, self-lubricating polyoxymethelene (POM) bearing provides a lifespan up to 160,000 hours
- Stylish design with both LED (red, white, blue) and non-LED (black) options
- Powerful performance, graceful silence - registering in at maximum of approximately 36 dBA thanks to vibration and sound absorbing rubber pads and steel threads
- Smart Fan Engine that features a high efficiency motor, low starting voltage, dust and water resistance, and polarity proof
- Smart Jam Protection - Auto-resumes after blade obstructions are cleared
- Two silent mode adapters included to fix fan speeds at 1,600 RPM (28 dBA) or 1,200 RPM (19 dBA)
Cooler Master JetFlo 120
The Cooler Master JetFlo 120 is a high performance, long-lasting cooling fan for computer cases, CPU coolers, and radiators. Longevity is a key feature in JetFlo as it utilizes Cooler Master's latest Polyoxymethylene (POM) Bearing technology. The blades found on each JetFlo fan are ultra-thin but extremely strong, enabling minimal resistance and maximum performance. JetFlo is powerful while remaining whisper-quiet thanks to rubber mounting corners that contain threaded steel inserts, absorbing most vibrations and noises.
Ultra-Durable, Self-Lubricating POM Bearing
Polyoxymethylene (POM) is a highly rigid and abrasion resistant material that self-lubricates and enables an incredible 160,000 hour lifespan for JetFlo. The POM Bearing is enclosed in Cooler Master's patented Oil Recycle Bearing System (ORBS), which provides IP54 water and dust resistance.
Cooler Master's POM Bearing technology helps reduce vibration and noise while offering consistently lower friction levels than traditional bearings.
Immensely Powerful Fan Blades
Ultra-thin fan blades enable minimal resistance and maximum performance - up t