Club3D CAC-1066 DisplayPort to DisplayPort 1.4/HBR3 Cable
- DisplayPort 1. 4 cable feature support for high-bandwidth HBR3, 32. 4 Gaps bandwidth, DSC 1. 2 display stream compressions support, Fec forward error Correction, high Dynamic Range( HDR)
- Support highest possible resolutions, 8K( 7680x4320 @ 60Hz), 5K( 5120x2880 at 60Hz), up to 4K UHD (3840x2160 at 144Hz Audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7. 1, 5. 1 or 2 channels
- Utilize all the features of your DisplayPort 1. 4 port of your graphic card and monitors such as the ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q , XG438Q, XG49VQ, Acer Predator X27, HP Omen X, LG 38GL950G
- High quality VESA Certified cable, 28 AWG, copper, 3 layer shielded to minimize EMI Radiation
- Backwards compatible with older DisplayPort standards, 1. 3, 1. 2 and 1. 1 and covered by 2 years, pin 20 is not assigned (no power supply) to avoid damage due to short-circuits
Details: The Club 3D DisplayPort 1. 4 HBR3 cable enables the connection of your DisplayPort supported (gaming) PC or laptop to an (Ultra) High resolution monitor or other DisplayPort supported device. DisplayPort 1. 4 adds support for display stream compression 1. 2 (DSC), forward error Correction, and extends the maximum number of inline audio channels to 32. It features locking DisplayPort connectors providing a secure, dependable connection. soft Ultra Flex jacket protects the cable from bends and deformation damage.