Cisco 8841 SIP VoIP Phone - CP-8841-3PCC-K9
- Model is intended for third-party VoIP platforms, and does not work with Cisco call control.
- High-quality, full duplex wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Package does not include power supply. Power supply cord (CP-PWR-CORD-NA=) and power cube (CP-PWR-CUBE-4=) must be purchased separately and in combination in order to power the phone through AC.
Publisher: CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE
Details: The Cisco 8851 3PCC IP Phone supports third-party call control (SIP) on supported third-party voice and video platforms. It uses multiplatform (MPP) firmware exclusive to 3PCC phones and does not work with Cisco call control. The Cisco 8851 3PCC delivers a superior, user-focused experience to your organization. USB and Bluetooth support offer choices in accessories, and wideband audio provides high-quality voice communications.
Package Dimensions: 14.9 x 10.0 x 5.6 inches