C2G / Cables to Go 40057 Pro-Audio XLR Male to XLR Female Cable (1.5 Feet, Black)
- USE - Extend your XLR connection from a mic output, from mixing consoles to recorders and amplifiers with XLR inputs
- ULTRA-FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET - Reduces the risk of the cable kinking and damaging the conductors and allows for easy installation in tight spaces
- MOLDED AND NICKEL-PLATED CONNECTORS - Molding provides excellent strain relief against conductor damage. Nickel plating on solid brass connectors resists wear from reconfiguring and moving equipment.
- FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD - Double Shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference to ensure audio quality.
- PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Use this XLR to XLR cable to connect unbalanced sources to balanced XLR inputs. This pro-audio cable is made from 22 AWG twisted pair audio cable under an aluminum foil shield and 60% copper braid for maximum shielding from noise. The highly flexible 7mm PVC jacket reduces the risk of the cable kinking and damaging the conductors.