C2G 40389 Velocity Toslink Optical Digital Cable, TAA Compliant, Blue (1.6 Feet, 0.5 Meters)
- USE - Toslink optical cables can be used with digital audio inputs and/or outputs commonly found on many Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound receivers, DVD players, CD players, cable boxes, MP3 and DAT recorders, outboard AD/DA converters and satellite dish receivers. Or other Toslink compatible digital audio devices
- CLEAR SOUND - Unlike copper, fiber optics uses light to transfer the signal, so there is no EMI or RFI interference to degrade the sound quality
- PROTECTIVE PLASTIC END CAPS - Protects the fiber optic conductor from dust, dirt, and other materials that can interfere with data transmissions
- NON-SLIP RUBBER GRIP CONNECTOR - Enables easy handling during installation and the ability to easily insert and remove this cable from the input/output of your device
- PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Optical digital cables use light to transfer the signal; thus completely eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference. Connect the Velocity TOSLINK cable to your DVD player, CD player, satellite receiver, game console or other digital audio equipment for clear, fully detailed sound. Manufactured from high quality PMMA optical fiber with a polished lens and gold-plated collet, the Velocity cable provides an accurate digital signal. The low loss PMMA Poly (methyl methacrylate) core ensures low distortion. The non-slip rubber grip connector enables easy installation while the stylish PVC jacket adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure. Protective plastic cover protects lens from dust, dirt, and other material.